- The Mother of science communication conferences is the PCST. It takes place every two years. The next one is in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, in 2023.
- The PCST also has an active e-mail discussion list that is worth subscribing to.
- The World Conference of Science Journalists is also organized every two years and open to both journalists and communicators. The next one is in Colombia in 2022.
- The British Science Association organises a regular Science Communication Conference in the UK, keep an eye on their events page.
- The UK Conference of Science Journalists is a biennial conference organized by the British Association of Science Writers. On this page you can still watch the sessions from the 2020 edition.
- ScienceWriters2021, the annual conference for science writers by science writers.
- The yearly Vakconferentie WTC brings together science communicators, scientists and communication scientists to share theory and practise.
- SciCom NL is the branch organization for science communication professionals. They have regular activities.
- Journal of Science Communication
- Public Understanding of Science
- Science Communication
- Journal of Communication
- Communication Theory
- Communication Research
- European Journal of Communication
- Frontiers in Communication
- International Journal of Science Education Part B: Communication and Public Engagement
I curate the Twitter account SciComm News & Views, where you can find interesting links to content about science communication #scicomm, science journalism, open access #openaccess, science policy, (social) sciences and humanities, and academia and academic life in general.
Missing something on this list? Please let me know!