- The Mother of science communication conferences is the PCST. It takes place every two years. The next one is in April 2016 in Istanbul.
- The PCST also curates a list of related events and conferences.
- The World Conference of Science Journalists is also organized every two years and open to both journalists and communicators. The next one is in June 2015 in Seoul.
- The British Science Association organizes a yearly Science Communication Conference in the UK.
- The UK Conference of Science Journalists is a biennial conference organized by the British Association of Science Writers.
- ScienceWriters2015, the annual conference for science writers by science writers.
- ScienceOnline Leiden is an open community for everyone who wants to discuss and experiment with communication about science, both online and offline. They have a yearly Unconference in May.
- SciCom NL is the branch organization for science communication professionals. They have a yearly symposiumin June.
- Communicating Science
- The Online Academic
- Science Communication Central
- Fans of Critical Thinking
- I fucking love science
- ScienceOnline Leiden
Kirk Englehardt curates some good lists of science communicators and journalists to follow.
Missing something on this list? Please let me know!